Monday, February 07, 2005

Lots of News and Rugby :D

So....Wales won :D I called the result before the match, that it would be close but Wales would do it, finally beat the English with style, and we did too. Utter brilliance :D

I've got the Rugby out of the way, now back to business.....

What's the deal with Burt Reynolds? Having a facelift in his 60's is not the best idea. I mean alot of seniors in Hollywood opt for this, but blimey, look at what they look like. Sly Stallone's mum is a classic example; after she had the op she became swollen and ugly as sin, plus a bum expert (had her own face as a template apparently).

But what does Burt look like now?


A Pishartist's Impression

That's right, he looks like a fecking Thunderbird. According to a poll that I just made up Burt Reynolds is more plastic than Mastercard. His face currently looks more buttocks than botox. Tis a shame really, as he is a great actor from the 80's, and stuff like Boogie Nights was great to pro-long his career, but by doing this he seems to have lost alot of his public dignity. For shame Burt!

PSP or DS?

Hmmmmm....stumped.

Which one do I buy, a PSP or a Nintendo DS? I've got £140 credit with a local computer store, waiting for the release date, but I don't know which one to get. So many good features on both, that I can't decide. Whatever happens though is that I will have one by next month. Oh well :D

I'm still rough. This flu aint gone yet, and it's been over a week. My nose is streaming, and I've coughed up a load of colours already this morning. I think the main problem I've had is that I haven't stopped in the last week. I've been feeling rough, and have not rested in the slightest. For example, the sunday just gone I was off work, but I was up at 8.30am, at 9.30am was at my Dentist's house trying to fix his PC. From there, at 10am we went shopping, and got home at approximately 2.30pm. After an hour of putting and sorting all the shopping away, we tidied the flat for an hour. At 4.30pm, I sat down for an hour, then got carted off to a pool match a few miles away. I got in at 11pm, and was absolutely bolloxed tired. Another nasty side-effect of this flu, is that I can't drink otherwise I will feel hell of alot rougher. Maybe because I'm not drinking is the reason that I feel rough...now there's an alcoholic thought :)

Saying that, blimey, I almost became an alcoholic. I went through a stage about 7-8 years ago where I used to drink alot of straight vodka every time I went out. That stopped suddenly one morning, where I woke up and saw spiders on the ceiling, running from left to right. I've never seen anything like it in my life; I was hallucinating spiders ffs, and I didn't spend a penny on LSD either. I didn't touch alcohol for 7 months after that, as I was basically too scared to touch the stuff. I have a drink every now and again now though, but only in moderation as compared to the beer monster I used to be. Besides, can't fffing afford the drink at the moment lol :D

Next week, I take up smoking just to quit it and say how better I am than everyone else :D

Link of the Day

If you are one of the cocks with an iPod, impress your friends with this . How to replace the battery icon with a knob. Great :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Charone said...

Ipod? Yeah, right. In my dreams. I have no idea which video game you should buy, nor do I know what people see in Burt Reynolds.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeccius, I will set you alaze whilst you sleep soundly in your bed.

Licks as always

Chad Rutger

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say 'ablaze' not 'alaze' but my hands were shaking with fury when I typed that last message. Plus they are a little sore from gripping that house brick so tightly!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger John Coghlan said...

lol, nice 1 Chad. You sound like a right chav :D

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free