Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Mr Men Saga continues...


Nothing could make Indiana Jones Happy, so I did

Ello again peeps, how do? I've sold me phone on eBay for £60, but I'm selling more....putting more stuff on there as I type this up. Dammit, I'm skint this month. And because of this, I'm missing out on alot of stuff I really wanted to do. For a start, there's Sian in work with us who'se leaving do is this Saturday. I would like to go, but I can't afford a Mars Bar, let alone a working lunch with them. Secondly, there's me Best Man's birthday the following week. I can't afford nout for that either. Then there's the wife's birthday the week after. Oh feck.

And that's not including Easter and me mum's birthday either. Oh feck feck.

Cmon ebayers ffs!!! Click here and buy like feck. I'm in a selling mood at the moment, as I don't really have a choice.

So I'm going to do the same when I get home too me thinks...will stick some old PC games on there just for the sake of it.

I hate money. Money is almost like the physical embodiment of greed. I hate it. Yet I need it too, which pishes me off even more. The banks don't help either. They very happily offer you as much as possible, with not that much care in the world, and they don't care if you drop yourself in the brown stuff at all. Fecking annoying stuff.

Oh well, gotta get on with work now, so tarra liek.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

/cries coz john not coming to my do

ILL GIVE U MONEY??!!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free