Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yet Another Thursday...

...and there'll always be more, even when we're gone, there'll always be Thursday. Feck me I'm morbid.

Ohhhhh, 1 day until I pick up my Nintendo DS tomorrow, cmon :) Taken it's bloody time. Even Austrailia have had this before the UK this time around, and they are famous for having things about a year after everyone else (except for Fosters Ice). Oh well though, it's not as if I'm paying for it though :)

Me wife last week called me a mange. What is a mange? Feck knows. Sounded funny though.

Random Link Of The Day

Bizzare news story

Ok, this is an odd one. A guy accused for killing his ex-wife's boyfriend sent a letter from his prison cell to a Murphy Smith, and when the investigators caught up with him it turns out that Murphy is a dog :D What that guy was doing sending a letter to Murphy in the first place is anyone's guess, but that's still fecking odd.


What a sickeningly cute murder witness lol

Speaking of dogs........it's that time of the year again! That's right, the world famous Crufts Dog Show is in Birmingham for 4 days, strutting their stuff the way that only dogs which have been abused for a couple of years straight can. Has anyone seen the film "Best In Show"? Brilliant pish take comedy version of an event in America very similar to this. As well as taking the mick out of the whole dog ritual they got some great people in it too, like Eugene Levy who's character actually has got two left feet, and talks about when he was a kid he used to walk in circles until he was dizzy lol.

Random Link Of The Day Part 2

The Bird Party

Basically, a girl scoured the chatrooms to find the most perversed saddo blokes she could find, and tried to see what she could get sent to her, and she's listed the results. Very funny :D

I'm off now to prepare for weekend, oh yes indeedy :D Oh, and the fact that I'm typing this in work too lol.

EDIT; forgot to mention this from last night. I was speaking to one of our customers last night, trying to fix his computer for him, and we were waiting to reboot the computer. He says "Oh, I've just gotta run to the toilet, won't be a minute." I say its ok, and things go quiet for a few seconds. The I hear his voice saying to me "I'm glad I got one cordless phone here." He's speaking to me, while trying to have a piss. I'm not impressed. I say "Put the phone down outside the toilet, and please don't talk to me while you're peeing sir if it's all the same to you." Dirty bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free