Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hurrah!

Got another week off....tis the wife's birthday on Saturday, so I decided to take a few days off work. I did tell work though :D

Right...what's been happening? I woke up just before the missus went to work, and I've just paused Doom 3 after playing it for 2 hours to type this up. Blimey that game is mental. Definately for the kids :D You know those TV programmes where they show kids being trouble makers, and the parents are trying to leanr how to control them? They ought to tell the psycholgist to feck off, and stick the kids on Doom 3 for an hour. That'll keep them quiet. And possibly crying for a bit too. And pissing the bed :)

My eBay stuff has been going well. I've sold pretty much all of the stuff I've stuck on there recently, and am selling more stuff. It's been very necessary, as me bank have been charging me loads for pretty much anything. Ebay's pretty much helped me stay on top of things at the moment, so I'm going to keep on selling stuff to make sure. "One man's crap is another man's treasure" as the saying goes. Reminds me of a dung beetle, that saying does.

Speaking of dung beetles;


Seamlessly linked into the conversation

Um...what else? I haven't got the car at the moment, so I'm just going to laze about spectacularly today. I imagine that I'll catch up on 24, as I've never fully watched any of the seasons (shock!). It's not as if I'm short on choice for films here though, as I've got about 30/40 films I've gotta watch at some point. Normally it's just finding the time to do so. But do you find that when you get the time to do watch a film, you'd rather just put the news on instead? Or is it just me time wasting? I dunno :p

Time for a Random Picture Of The Day


Av it!!!!!

Will speak to some of you soon, if I survive this weekend alive. I've heard there's sambucca waiting for us (sambucca, not to be confused with Chewbacca, who is of course famous for his role in "Bigfoot and the Hendersons").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free