Monday, April 18, 2005

I Survived The Weekend

But my head says otherwise......urgh.

My missus came through for us yesterday; she found an article in the Sunday's People newspaper.

Click here for Miranda II!!!!

See my previous article for all the info relating to the last post on Miranda :)

This time around, she's apparently seeing David Beckham's dad? Blimey. That's a bit better than Dev to be honest lol

Random Picture Of The Day


An oldie but goldie

It's been another strange weekend. Played my pool match last night, and my singles record was demolished by a chav. He broke off and cleared up 1st shot, and I didn't even touch the table. Blimey. Still though, I hammered him in the doubles lol. We played a pub from Brynhyff...Brunhf....Swansea :p who are famous for having a player on thier side who goes by the name of "Ginger Dennis". In Swansea, this guy is a legend :D Now Ginger Dennis is renound by many a person, and is almost (if not already) is a celebrity in his own right. His day-job is a porter for the Swansea City football club, and it's not uncommon at the beginning of the matches for half of the north bank to be cheering for him when he walks past lol. The main thing about Ginger Den is that he's a bit slow by normal standards. Now I'm not going to directly give him abbuse, as I'm not racist in that respect. I make alot of jokes, but I'm bright enough to know when to stop, and I know the difference between right and wrong on insulting disabled people etc (it's a bit of a taboo subject nowadays, so I'm just making sure that everyone know's I'm not a complete racist twonk). But I have to say that Ginger Dennis is a prime candidate for being most likely to be found dead drowned in a bowl of breakfast porridge.

It's not that he's disabled, it's more like he is just genuinely thick as pig shit.

His own pub landlord and his local drinkers regularly takes the piss out of him. They constantly wind him up abou the smallest of things, yet he still goes back for more because they don't bully him either. If someone did anything bad to him, they would be the first to defend, then they'd take the pish out of him royally afterwards. It's a bit strange, but it most probably explains why he puts up with it.

Another thing which is special about Ginger Dennis, is that he's permanently on heat. He sees women and immediately tries chatting them up. Fair does, he's ten out of ten for dutch courage :D He tried chatting my wife up once, while I was sitting next to her bless him. I was laughing all the way through it though, and Adele was terrified lol. He tried chatting up our landlady's daughter last night, and she gave him her phone number. Which actually turned out to be Cocket Police Stations instead. Oh dear, easy mistake to make, eh?

EDIT; been evil to Leigh in work again;


Heh heh heh, click here for biggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free